In Memory Of Mr. Kitty

We got our cat 7 years ago from a family member. Mr. Kitty passed away last week. He was 10 years old and we were lucky enough to have him for 7 of those years. He was our 4 years old son's "lil Kitty", although he wasn't little at all. He enjoyed cuddling with us and being loved on. He was the sweetest cat. We miss him so much already.

By Melissa

I'm so sorry that you've lost such a precious sweet pet. He was beautiful, and I'm sure your hearts are sad. Mine is sad too, since I've been there, and I know just how you are feeling.

Remember the good times.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

Mr. Kitty was a lovely boy. :) The only way I got through my losses was to know that my pets are not suffering anymore. He enjoyed all the time he had with you and you did everything for him.

I am so very sorry for your loss! He certainly was a handsome and loving looking boy.

Beautiful cat! I know how you feel as I have been there 2 times in my 76 years. So difficult to go on without such love from a good friend. I still miss both of mine but continue to care for others.

Photos Pets CatsAugust 13, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:37:08 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 894 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.