Planting Lawn Alternatives

What could I plant to replace the grass? I am old and don't want to cut grass anymore. Thank you.

By Theresa D

Here is a link to a site that has lots of information about the different grass alternatives:

http://eartheas  alternatives.htm

Someone in our neighborhood xeriscaped their yard. Lots of rocks and drought-tolerant plants. I believe their yard was also wildlife habitat certified (although I might be getting the name wrong). I don't think they ever have to mow (I don't think there is any lawn). Are you familiar with xeriscape landscaping?

Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Home and Garden Gardening LawnJuly 8, 2011
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Growing carrots and other vegetables.
Planting Vegetables Together
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Clump of sod with dirt in the background.
Getting Rid of Lawn
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:58:25 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.