Easy Rice A Roni Chicken Dinner

Ingredients

• 1 box chicken flavored Rice a Roni (store brand is ok)
  • 1 can chunk chicken (may use left over chicken)

Directions

Cook rice dinner according to directions. Add chicken and you have a quick dinner! Get creative and add leftover vegetables. If you want a saucier dish, a package of clear chicken gravy cooked according to directions, or a can of cream of chicken soup mixed with a half a can of water works well.

This is a standby at my house. So easy when company shows up!

By Jenny from Nixa, MO

I have tried a similar recipe, but with hamburger meat and the beef flavored Rice-a-Roni, add some carrots and/or peas and your got a quick and delicious meal.

What I like to do is to use the Broccoli Augratin flavored rice and add a little extra shredded cheddar to make it REALLY cheesy, then add the chunk chicken and a tablespoon or so of Miracle Whip. This tastes almost like the yummy Broccoli Chicken Casserole that I love so much, with a lot less work!

I do this as well but I add a little sour cream and a can of mushrooms and then pop it into the oven to warm the whole thing. It's wonderful!

Food and Recipes Recipes Cheap MealsSeptember 22, 2008
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Chicken and Rice Soup
Chicken and Rice Soup Recipes
Rice Mix in Wood Box
Homemade Rice Mix Recipes
🎉
🎄