AdviceClothing

Shoes That Will Match a Seafoam Green Evening Gown

I have a seafoam green colored evening grown (it has a netty texture). I need matching shoes. What color and style should I get? Where can I get it for the cheapest price possible?

Leann from New York, NY

I am in a wedding this September and have to wear a light green gown. The bride chose clear shoes that look really cute with the dress. They have a small heel and are just a slip on sandle type shoe. We purchased them on sale at the Family Dollar for $1.00. I know our local shoe store and Payless store carry clear shoes.

Go to Payless. They dye shoes and have dye charts and they are very affordable. If you can;t find a color on their charts to match your gown I would recomend a nice champagne color to compliment the gown.

I would wear 'Silver' w/thin straps and 2in. heals.

Very elegant and streamlined. You can match the shoes with jewelry.. I like Payless and believe it or not.. K-Mart! I've gotten quite a few shoes from there.

I think strappy silver shoes would look nice.

Try eggshell or light beige so you can get more than limited use out of them.

Silver or gold to match the jewelry accessories would be ok, too.

You could also clip a flower in the same dress color to the shoe at the toe end and save the cost of buying shoes.

What size do you need?