Lucille (English Bulldog)

Lucille is 2 year old English Bulldog. Lucy was stuck in a puppy mill here in Ohio. Her breeder was breeding about 8 different breeds and it was just horrific. I drove 3 hours on a Sunday night to almost West Virginia. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I was in love and would do any thing to get her out of that place.

She is the best friend I have ever had and is my reason for living and she has actually saved my life. Lucy loves to go for rides in our VW bug convertible. She has a baby car seat and always rides shot gun, and we go for a cheeseburger at the golden arches and she is in heaven.

She and I went to put in bay this summer and she got to ride on a ferry boat and loved it. She also adores her babies and sucks on them like they are a pacifier when its time for nighty night. She will stare at me and moan to get her jammies on and get in the bed. She also drags her blanket around like she is Linus, it cracks me up. She is also the star of my you tube channel, mypinkrainbow. Come and say hi to her. One last thing, her nick name is roo roo like roo from winnie the poo.

Lucille is very intuitive to my health and she never lets me out of her sight, she goes everywhere with me and has a service dog certification so that we do not encounter any issues. She loves to go to the hospital and see the people and kids, and she rides in her stroller sometimes, cuz bully's get out of breath.

By Georgia

Lucille (English Bulldog)

Lucille (English Bulldog)

Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsAugust 23, 2010
French Bulldog Puppy
French Bulldog - Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
English Ivy on Brick Wall
Getting Rid of English Ivy
🎉
🎄