Frozen Sherbet Dessert
- 1 package Pecan Sandies cooked, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. orange flavoring (opt.)
- 1/2 gal. orange sherbet (slightly thawed)
Combine cookies, margarine, and mix well. Press 3/4 into 9x13 pan. Add flavoring to Cool Whip and mix with sherbet. Spread over crust. Spread remaining crumbs on top and freeze. Remove from freezer a few minutes before cutting and serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 10:09:39 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us