Throw Up Stain on Pool Table

I was having a party and some one threw up on my pool table. I cleaned off the vomit, but now I have a stain on my felt. Does any one have any idea how to get that out without damage to the felt?

Mike from Philadelphia

I would first call the company that made your table or the store that you bought it from. If that is not possible, I use RESOLVE on cat vomit on my carpet. My friend always says to try NATURES MIRACLE.

Good Luck and keep a can by the table for next time.

i want to know more about this party?

Umm...did you ever get thats stain up because someone spilled something on our pool table and now we have a stain. Can you help me?

just in reply to your throw up stain. Did you find anything? i have a Red Jim Beam felt, the logo has run onto the red. do you have any tips.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMarch 1, 2006
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Throw Rug
Cleaning Throw Rugs
Pool Table
Removing Beer Stains from a Pool Table
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table