Velcro on the Back of Puzzle Pieces

My daughter has TONS of puzzles and at the end of the day, it'd take me a half hour to find all of the pieces. So I attached small Velcro circles onto the back of every piece along with their matching space on the puzzle board. Now everything stays in place and there aren't puzzle pieces littering the bottom of the toybox!

By April from Albany, Georgia

Pretty clever idea! Good job!

I'm surprised no one else has written regarding this. I thought this was an excellent idea. How many times have you bought a puzzle at a yard sale only to get it home & find out you don't have all the pieces? It would take some time to do, but great idea! Think of the re-sale value, then you could charge more for the puzzle than selling it for a quarter, as most do.

Jigsaw Puzzle Tips
Jigsaw Puzzle Tips and Tricks
Parenting General Parenting Getting OrganizedSeptember 5, 2007
black Velcro being pulled apart
Cleaning Velcro
Woman Separating a Velcro Strip
Uses for Velcro
jigsaw puzzle
Making a Puzzle Storage Board
Making a Puzzle Board
Making a Puzzle Board
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 2:35:46 PM on 10.0.1.29 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.