Adding Glitter To Glass Blocks

I'm making the glass blocks with NFL teams on. Does any one know how to put the glitter on the blocks? I seen the blocks with glitter on, but I can't figure out how they done it. Also when you use the frost in which I have, how do you keep it from scratching off?

Thanks.

Connie from Windsor, Pa.

I think I have seen these also and it appears there are several ways to get the glitter to adhere to the glass. My suggestion is to that a small mirror or the glass out of an old picture frame you don't use anyway and practice on them first. Try different types of glues, like: spray glue, E-6000 glue, school glue or low temp hot glue. In addition, why does it have to be directly on the glass? Couldn't you cover a sheet of acetate or laminate with glue and glitter, let it dry, put your template for the school letter or logo on top and cut it our. Seems like it might be easier and maybe even less messy that way. Hope one of my suggestions helps. Send us a photo of your finished product and how you accomplished it. Good luck

I think the glitter is mixed into a clear-drying glue, then painted over the surfaces. I don't think the blocks can be pulled in halves and reassembled after painting this inside, so you may need to leave it as a surface decoration.

I would like to make with NFL teams on. What did you use to put letters or painting on? What does you finished project look like?

I would think glitter glue would work or spray glitter. I had heard we are not allowed to use team /licensed logos 'cause it's against the law. They watch craft shows and can charge a huge fine and take all your stuff. If you are selling it anyway. I just want to know where to find the blocks with holes already in them if you don't live in Hobby Lobby country. Sounds like a lot of people are doing this, will I sell any?

Glass Block
Crafts Using Glass Blocks
Crafts Home DecorSeptember 25, 2007
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
glass block angel
Making an Angel Themed Glass Block
Glass block gift wrapped as a package.
Glass Block Christmas Decoration
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
🎉
🎄