Sewing Machine Reviews

I'm looking for advice on what brand of sewing machine is better, Singer or White? My husband sent me to a "school sale" and I bought a White heavy duty Serge and Sew. When I came home he brought out my anniversary present which was a Singer HD110 heavy duty machine.

He is very sweet and wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I have always been loyal to Singer but have heard that they don't get the best reviews lately. I have never used a White.

Anyway, now I'm trying to decide between the two machines. They seem to have the same capabilities so that doesn't help. I just need a very basic machine that is fast and will last a while. Please help!

Lisa H. from Lena, WI

A place that I visit for reviews of products is: www.epinions.com

People that have bought the products type reviews---give the Pros and Cons of the product. I think its very helpful!!!

lisa:

i have a white sewing machine and if i had known at the time what a piece of junk it was would never have bought it, even the people at the sewing machine repair place said these machines are not as good as singer ... this is just my opinion but i would keep the singer, there is also the fact that singer is easier to find a repair place for if necessary

hugs

cinnamon

I would never buy a Singer as they are almost the bottom of the barrel. I have a New Home, actually two, a regular machine and a serger and I have nothing to say but good about either one. They purr when they run!

Ditch them both and get a Janome.

Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Sewing MachinesSeptember 27, 2006
closeup of sewing machine foot and needle
Finding Coronado Sewing Machine Manuals
Older Sewing Machine
Manuals For Older Sewing Machines
Repairing a PFAFF Sewing Machine
Repairing a Pfaff Sewing Machine
🎉
🎄