Floral Window Pane

I need help with making a floral window pane. I have an old window and I want to put flowers on the corner but I don't know what to do with the glass. I don't want my wall to show threw. It is a log wall and I don't know how to fix this project. Please help!

Linda from Borden, IN

what about that frosted mactac (sticky vinyl) may be pretty or if you want to get artistic and more expensive buying lead paint and then stain glassing paint a design to compliment the flowers you are adding.

Thank you. I dont think I could paint with lead stain glass but the other advice I think I could do. Is there a place on the site that shows how to paint glass?

hi you can use acrylic paint oto paint on the window and then spray with an acrylic gloss or mat finish over it when cleaning dont spray windex directly on it. for extra staying power you can use kils primer before you paint it. hope this helps

Cheap solution that might work is to tape waxed paper (kitchen stuff on a roll) to the back of the window to cover the glass. This will make it somewhat opaque that the log wall might not show thru, but it still would resemble the glass pane window.

You could put pictures of your kids or just pictures of any thing in the window panes to.

here is a picture of a Old window I decorated. I used some of my childrens cards they had sent me. I added some dried flowers to the panes,also.

Crafts Home DecorFebruary 25, 2007
Beautiful flower arrangement at a grave site.
Making Grave Site Floral Arrangements
Floral Arrangements on Wood Tables
Saving Money on Floral Arrangements
Making a Floral Wall Bucket
Making a Floral Wall Bucket
Floral Wall Hangings Crafts
Making a Fall Floral Wall Hanging
🎉
🎄