Hair Clips Hold Sunglasses on Visor

I have long hair that sometimes gets in my way so I usually keep a hair clip hooked to my car's visor in case I need it. I recently found it is the perfect way to hold my sunglasses to the visor! I've also started using a hair clip to hold my car's registration and insurance info to the inside-top of the passenger-side visor. This way, no rummaging around in the glove compartment while you're nervous and frustrated if you get pulled over! You can either use 1 large clip or 2 small ones.

By Cyinda

If you stay in hotels a lot, use them to keep the blackout curtains clipped in the middle if you don't want to be woken early by the sun.

Uses for Hair Clips
Uses for Hair Clips
Organizing AutoApril 22, 2009
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Organizing Sunglasses
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink