Spray Paint Inexpensive Garden Birdbath

I have been wanting a birdbath for quite a while and was not willing to pay the $50 that the stores wanted; so, I bought a cheap $10 plastic birdbath and spray painted it with Krylon Plastic paint. Looks just like one of those expensive ones for approximately $15.

The directions for my plastic birdbath suggest weighting the base with sand, which is a good idea, but weighting it with water is better and cheaper! If you live in colder climes, you can just tip the base over, use the water for your plants, and store your birdbath for the winter

By Sandy from Crystal Lake, IL

I weighted mine with gravel, anything dry and heavy should be ok.

A rock painted as a garden marker.
Frugal Garden Decor
Home and Garden Gardening Birds & Bird HousesJuly 6, 2011
Cans of spray paint in various colors.
Removing Spray Paint From Walls
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Uses for an Old Birdbath
Uses for an Old Birdbath