Uses for Binder Clips

I use binder clips for everything! Not only do I use them for resealing food packages and holding paper, but for clothing as well. They are very useful for holding up too-long pyjama pants and minimizing waists that are too-big. I keep assorted sizes in a pretty jar in the kitchen so they are always on hand.

By Jenny from Cyprus

You beat me to it...I also use them for reclosing all sorts of bags/food items.

I use the jumbo binder clips for holding up large plastic trash bags in the kitchen trash can.

ME TOO!! LOVE THEM!! I use a huge one to hold my hair dryer and hook it to the back of my bathroom door. I also use them for chip bags and even take the little silver parts off to hold a cross on the counter of my bathroom! LOVE those things!!

I use one to squeeze the bottom of the toothpaste tube!! As I use and fold this little gem holds it in perfect fold!

A sign can be made with two metal book ends using binder clips. Place the two metal books ends side by side, and place your laminated sign on it. Attach the sign with the binder clips; slide the book ends under a office desk tray to identify the table or the area of work.

I have the largest one clipped to a tray beside my desk here and I keep the scissors I use the most into the silver parts that are sticking out! Perfect!

These sound like very useful items. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to try it on the cat litter box. One size bags are just too small & don't fit the box w/out tearing a little & the next size up is a little too big. These should work good to clip the bag to the ends of the litter box. Right now I use clothes pins but this should work better.

I use as the others posted. I also use the tiny ones in my checkbook to hold my place in the latest-used register page. In my coupon book or wallet to hold coupons, such as those used for crafting and other unusual coupons. They can also be used to attach the coupons to the list on shopping trips.

I really like the idea shared using clips for too big/long clothes! Thanks! I have tried to use hair clips in the past, but they just pop off.

Uses For Binder Clips
Uses For Binder Clips
Organizing AdviceDecember 15, 2006
Uses for Hair Clips
Uses for Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
Making a Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
white and red chip clips
Uses For Chip Clips
🎉
🎄