Lucy Loo (Shih Tzu - Papillion Mix)

Lucy Loo is 10 month old Shih Tzu/Papillion mix. When she was 8 weeks old I got her off Craigslist. She likes climbing! She's on the table, on the room dividers, on the banister, on the recliners, on the back of the couch. I also own a moving company and she is on the big trucks as co-pilot!

Lucy is great, I've never had a small dog, but she is just as big as my others. I love the fact she does not have the bug eyes, but has a lot of Shih Tzu qualities. You may see orange in her hair, I color it!

By Rene from Springfield, MO

Lucy Loo is adorable and looks so sweet. She's a treasure and that's a pretty nice looking dog beside her too.

Can you tell us about the other doggie in the picture who is just as special?

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 2, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix