In Memory Of Charlie (Cocker Spaniel Mix)

(In Memory Of) Charlie at a year and a half. He was a Cocker Spaniel and Hound. We received Charlie as wrinkley "little" pup from my in-laws when they adopted another pup at the same time.

Charlie weighed in at almost ten pounds. The other pup was a teacup chihuahua, not a fair "match." So we took Charlie, who promptly fell asleep in my arms and began to snore.

He loved to play with his "big brother" Bogey, who oddly enough was also a chihuahua/daschund mix but still Charlie knew Bogey was alpha dog. We lost our "Charlie Boy" to a hard fought battle with Parvo a year ago. He was a wonderful dog and we have fostered others since but none showed as much love or personality as our Charlie boy.

By HICKCHIC3 from North Augusta, SC

Aww he is cute! What a sweetie! So sorry you lost him. My heart hurts for you!

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine your pain. We send hugs. Keeper and Panda (14.5 years old)

My heart goes out to you that you lost your love Charlie. I lost Yellow dog too just before Thanksgiving and his 12th birthday last year and I still miss the old goat! He was a character and the best Wolf and Lab we ever had in the family he was mama's puppy and I Loved him so. I cried for weeks and the thoughts of him still make me cry today. Thank you for sharing your memories of him and I know the feeling you will never find another puppy like Charlie. We will never find one like yellowdog either.

But it is odd. The two youngsters we have, have taken on traits of him. So it is like he is still here with them in spirit :) But we always have our memories. Picture of Yellowdog Below.

Aww so sad and he is cute.

My heart aches for you. The loss of a pet is like losing a family member to us pet lovers. No furry friend can ever be replaced. They are all unique. I still grieve for my dog Maggie even though it's been several yrs. She was the "best" and I loved her as much as I love my grandkids! Eventually I did find another older dog that needed a home and the love I had to offer. Kato is now "the best boy doggy in the world" in my book, but Maggie has a special place in my heart as your Charlie Boy has in yours.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Thank you so much for all of your feedback and including pictures of your own "furry kids". Charlie had such personality, we almost named him "Catfish" b/c if any of you have caught a catfish, you may have heard the sound they make once out of the water, a type of grunt/bark sound which is exactly the sound Charlie made while sleeping, especially as a baby pup. He could snore like a man! lol. Thank you again, your feedbacks helped me to remember even more good memories of my Charlie boy.

So sorry for your loss! I have Eva (shizu/Yorkie mix) female Dog. She is my best and faithful friend she'll be at the front door when i get home from work no matter what time I get home she's waiting for me. To lick my hand and show me how happy she is I'm home. I love her so much!

Oh I am so sorry about Charlie. He looked adorable and you were blessed to have had him.

Photos Pets DogsJuly 14, 2009
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄