Use PediPaws on Your Nails

I bought one of those PediPaws that you see on TV to file your pet's nails and I can't get it anywhere near them. They just don't like the noise, so it's been sitting in the drawer since November. I was thinking, $20.00 down the drain.

The other day, I was filing my nails and noticed my heels looked rough. I spied that PediPaws thing in the drawer and thought, "Hmmm, I wonder if it would work on me?" Well, it is the best thing I have found in a long time! It does a good job on filing my fingernails, toenails, getting rid of that hard, dry skin on my heels and calloused parts on my feet. Now it won't go to waste and I can still use it. I can also re-wrap sand paper on the little disks and use them again.

By Barbara from Evington, VA

That is wonderful that you recycled it for some good use. I read on here that if there is one thing that will cause a dog or cat to run away or become a biter, it is the pedi paws thing. I agree. I am going to tell other friends about your post!

Thanks! Robyn

I Use it for the same. My feet love it.

Thanks. I bought a Pedi Paws too, & my dog is afraid of it. This is a great alternative.

It is also good to pull off 'fuzzies' from sweaters. Try it on an inside spot first though. I hold mine just close enough to grab the fuzzy and pull it off.

Health & Beauty Beauty Nail TipsMarch 31, 2009
sore nails
Remedies for Nail Pain After Removing Acrylic Nails
Dog with Long Nails Getting them Trimmed
Helping a Dog with Long Nails
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎄
🍂