Homemade Weed Killer and Lawn Fertilizer Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for a weed killer/lawn fertilizer combination. I think it has vinegar, dish soap, and two other ingredients. The recipe was given to me years ago and I can't find it.

By Lori

Answers

I know a vinegar mix will kill off weeds, but it will also kill the grass. So be very careful of what you spray. For weeds in cracks and crevasses I use 4 cups white vinegar, 1/4 cup salt and 2 teaspoons of dish detergent. Spray plants especially at root level.

A dandelion blowing seeds in the air.
Homemade Weed and Feed Recipes
Home and Garden Gardening WeedsJuly 20, 2011
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Hands holding organic fertilizer.
Homemade Organic Fertilizer Recipes
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:47:03 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.