Angel (Cat)

Angel is 6 years old. She is Heinz 57 but bordering on a Bengal. I prayed her in so I would have something to love and cuddle.

She likes to chase the laser bug and anything else that moves. She is the best companion I have ever had. I thank God for sending her to me. She also thinks she is a dog. As she comes when I call her, and does what I say, not a usual cat trait. She listens intently and responds accordingly. If I didn't know better I would think she was human.

Yes, I caught her in the act of ringing the Christmas bell. I had a sneaky suspicion that decorating the tree would be a bad thing. So I decided to test it out and sure enough. If it has moving potential, it is fair game. So this year, I will screw the tree into the wall and decorate it with cat toys. It seems like the only sane thing to do ha ha.

Well the laser bug calls. It usually begins with do you want to play "catch a bug"? followed by her saying browll and me saying what? and her saying browll and me saying what? This goes on 3-4 times and each time her voice gets louder is that cute or what?

By Deborah

Awww. Great idea. Now She can enjoy Christmas with your family. So cute!

Should you ever become hard-of -hearing, her repeated responses with more volume will come in handy. :-)

That is just too cute. Glad to see that you have a great companion. Cats do make good ones for sure.

Thank you for sharing your Angel with us.

Photos Pets CatsOctober 7, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Datura Angel Trumpet
Growing Angel Trumpet
Crocheted Heart Angel
Crocheted Heart Angel
Mixed Breed Cat
Mixed Breed Cat Photos