Reuse Wyler Bouillon Jars

I don't ordinarily save jars, but I've found that the best to save are the Wyler's bouillon jars, nice size, airtight, and the labels easily come off! :o)

By Kim from Crawford, CO

I agree that those are a nice jar to save and I have. I don't use a lot of buillon tho so never end up with very many. I also like to save small pimeinto jars.

I loved reading this because it reminded me of my late mother. She passed to me the interest in saving neat little containers. Mind you she wasn't a clutter-bug but she always seemed to have just the right sized little container when needed. I keep just a few in the lazy susan right next to my sink and they do come in handy for a "drab" of this or that. Beside the convience it seems a shame to discard some of the nice sized little jars and boxes.

Reusing Glass Jars, Glass Jar on White Background
Reusing Glass Jars
Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 16, 2007
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Frozen Bouillon
Homemade Frozen Bouillon Cubes
chicken broth
Substituting Bouillon Cubes with Bouillon Granules
Removing Odors from Glass Jars
Removing Odors from Glass Jars
🎉
🎄