In Memory of Tessa (Yorkshire Terrier)

Tessa was 13 years old and a Yorkie. I got my Tessa when my other Yorkie had a litter 13 years ago. She would like to go for walks and play with her toys.

My Tessa was put down on Friday, December 2nd. She was very sick with cancer. She was a very spoiled girl. Now she is in no more pain, she is in God's hands. I miss her so dearly. We all love my Tessa, Mommie's Little Angel

By Sheila from Wisconsin

Tessa, Well done, good and faithful servant. May you run in snow and sunshine at the Rainbow Bridge until your Mommy comes home.

May God Bless you and Tessa. I lost my first pet, Jack Man, this time last year. I had him for 17 wonderful years. I know your pain. He is awaiting you at the "Rainbow Bridge". We have to believe that. I am so sorry. Kathy Richland, MS

I am so sorry for your loss. I too know the/your pain. As long as she is in your memory she is still alive. Please do not forget that ever.

I can relate to your pain of losing a best friend and companion. It's not easy-they donot live long enough-but, they are well worth the good times and memories.

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 14, 2009
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄