Mr. Clean Magic Erasers Reviews

I have used a Mr. Clean Magic Sponge on everything. It takes out dirt, nail polish, marker, crayon, grease, scuff marks, even sticky stuff. Recently my daughter hung up a poster and it had those sponge stickers on the back to hold it up. Well, the poster wouldn't stay so we took it down. Unfortunately the sponge stickers stay on the wall. I tried everything to get them off and only the Mr Clean Magic Sponge would work. I love it and will always use that before a regular cloth!

By Jennifer from Holland, MI

Those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers that are going out now as free samples are the BEST thing to clean textured handles on newer refrigerators! I had tried everything to no good, but these work GREAT!

By Sandra G.

Feedback:

RE: Magic Erasers (And Free Sample Information)

Mr Clean Magic Eraser works very well on white sneakers! (12/21/2004)

By beanygurl

I just bought my daughter a new pr of white leather gym shoes and in 2 days they look "trashed". She played outside at school and of course they are all dusty and muddy. I will try the magic eraser. It works well for so many other jobs around the house. I hadn't thought about it for shoes, so thanks for the idea! I gave them a quick wiping off this morning with a baby wipe! (03/14/2006)

By Debbie52

I am in the business of housekeeping, that's what I do for a living. I can add to what all the magic eraser can do. On your cupboards, in the kitchen where you open your cupboard door and you get that "oil" buildup, it will remove that.

Also, for those shiny surfaces that get grease on them, the stove and microwave for example, that shiny front on a black stove, the magic eraser will remove the grease and splatters. What a wonderful product.

Also, marks on the wall, the ones nothing else will touch, magic eraser works!

It saves me time and labor and all my clients ask how on earth i got that clean like that!

AWESOME PRODUCT (04/07/2006)

By ruth anderson

It's not cheap - but I like it to use for scuffs on wall paint. It works so well that we left wone at our rental house stipulating that they use one & nothing else to clean spots on walls.

Works great...It removed all the crayon marks on my walls..I found a really nice plastic toy box at a yard sale last week that had crayon marks all over. After using the magic eraser to remove the marks ,,it now looks like new....

Even though they are not cheap, we need to think of the money we save on cleaning products and paint. my husband thought we would have to paint a couple of walls in our entrance way. lots of scuff marks and stuff on the walls. i used my eraser and he was amazed i was able to remove all the marks. i use it for everything. love, love, love it.

Mr. Clean magic eraser works on everything! I used it on my saddle to clean the white stirrups, and the tree and now it looks brand new! I shoulda took a picture of it..before and after..darn it..I will when it gets dirty again though.hehehe :)

I really am a Magic Eraser fan. I recieved a coupon in the mail from my daughter and bought it thinking that this had to be a gimmick. But no, it truly is amazing, it removed old,old stains from my counter-top. I had been griping for new counters and now they look it. I used the Magic duo and recommend it to everyone here and in my extended family.

I want to add that it cleaned the dirt off my white refrigator handles that I had tried lots of cleaning products on.

I bought it just for that and I was so pleased.

edie

They are the best!!!!!!!!!!

I love them. We are trying to beat out 2 other sellers and I know we will sell our condo first now, thanks to theses little erasers. I have never really been into cleaning before but now I feel that I can impress my husband and even my Mom.

Thanks so much!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are great. I use them on everything. They work great on getting my white outside furniture clean. Gary Dominicus

My neighbor's 8 yr. old daughter wrote with permanent marker on my 2 yr. old daughter's brand new playhouse. We'd only had it out in our yard probably 2 weeks and when I went to move it to mow, there's her name on the door, and chicken scratch writing on the outside wall, etc. I was FUMING.....

Long story short, one swipe with a damp Magic Eraser and it was GONE. No purple residue from the permanent marker or anything! The type of material was that hard porus plastic stuff, like you'd find on most large children's outdoor play structures. I can't begin to say how relieved I was, that playhouse cost $250! The magic eraser? On sale, 2 boxes (2 erasers in each box) for $3!

Totally a life saver and a WONDERFUL investment when you've got a toddler around!

I have heard of three cases of these "magic erasers" causing chemical burns to children. They are dangerous and should be taken off the market.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they come apart too easily while you're cleaning with them!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers Reviews
Magic Erasers Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Household CleanersSeptember 26, 2006
Uses for Pencil Erasers
Uses for Pencil Erasers
ARDELL Gray Magic Color Additive
Ardell Gray Magic Color Additive Reviews
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🎄