What kind of glue is used to make glue bookmarks?
By Questionaire89 from Jonesboro, AR
You use craft glue, it will say craft glue on the bottle.
I am not sure I know what a glue bookmark is?
<b>Editor's Note:</b> Wiki says a glue book mark is made like this:
1. Take a pencil box,or the lid. You can use anything, of any shape, as long as it has some depth.
2. Cover the bottom and sides of the rectangle (or whatever shape you're using) with colorful markers. Use whatever colors you want! You can also mix colors, too. (Note that it wipes out, as markers never stain plastic.)
3. Squeeze it inside the shape until its fully coated. Make sure to use white wet glue when doing this.
4. Wait until it dries, which will take about a day, maybe even two.
5. Peel it off by using either your fingers, or pry it out with a butter knife.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!