Household Items That Do Double Duty
Here are some household items that can be used for something other than their intended purpose.
- Remove crayon marks with WD-40.
- Clean your toilet with Alka Seltzer.
- Use dryer sheets to freshen stinky shoes.
- Keep your earrings together with buttons.
- Wine bottles can make your boots stand upright.
- Lemon and salt can shine copper and brass.
- Makeup brushes can clean your keyboard.
- Brush your teeth with baking soda. Run out of toothpaste? In a pinch, you can make a paste of baking soda and water.
- Shave your legs with olive oil.
- Lotion can be used to shine shoes.
By Randa from San Marcos TX
August 31, 20080 found this helpful
Use leftover hair conditioner when shaving your legs - also softens your skin at the same time - will rinse off clear.
November 17, 20080 found this helpful
I use old fashioned ice cube trays to seperate my earrings and other small jewelry in a drawer. Sandy
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 12, 2016 at 1:38:05 PM on 10.0.0.53 in 809 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us