Ink on a Vinyl Doll Pram

I have a silver cross dolls pram and my daughter has drawn on it with a pen on the vinyl inside the main body of the pram. I have tried all sorts of household cleaners to try and remove it, but nothing has worked. Please help!

Annette from United Kingdom

Best Answer

I know that some use benzoil peroxide (like for acne care) to get ink from vinyl dolls. They put it on and put the item in the sun. It's worth a try.

Best Answer

Sour cream or yougurt work well. Put some on the stain and let it sit. Then come back with a soft toothbrush and gently rub it. Then wipe and rinse. Repeat this untill stain is gone. Do it gently. This will not harm the fabric. Also hairspray works by spraying it on and wiping off.

if it's ball point pen ink, use alcohol. that will get it off

In all of my recycling, repairing, mending, I have not been able to get rid of ink on vinyl. It's the worst material for stains, I believe. Sorry. You might try to patch it with some sort of similar tape or a piece of vinyl from the underside of the pram, if there is any to spare there. I'd use marine glue to attach it, should you be lucky and find just a smidgen of extra

fabric beneath the inner mattress or undercarriage.

Good luck and God bless and help you. : )

thankyou to everyone for the ideas and help i will give them a try ,and let you all know the outcome thanks again

annette

Vinyl Couches
Removing Ink on Vinyl
Home and Garden Cleaning ToysJune 14, 2007
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Retro Stroller
Restoring Fabric on a Stroller or Pram
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄