Frugal Wedding Flowers

Here is an alternative to florist prices for flowers. While I don't have a photo I am sure you will get the idea! My son is getting married in April and the wedding is on the cheap. What I did for bouquets is the following: took a toilet paper roll and inserted Styrofoam to fit snugly. Then I inserted silk flowers on stems into the Styrofoam, arranged as needed, as well as, then inserted Baby's Breath and greenery under the flowers.

Then I wrapped the toilet paper roll with color coordinated ribbon (including the underside), pinned the end of the ribbon with pearl headed straight pins directly through the toilet paper roll into the Styrofoam. Viola! Instant bouquet! This takes about 15 minutes per bouquet and looks like a designer bouquet for pennies!

Do you have any photos? I am trying to come up with some ideas for a wedding in may!

Love it! Where did you get the styrofoam? This is such a super idea. I am trying to picture if the styrofoam was rounded already or did you have to shape it somehow to get into the tube? This is an awesome money saving idea!

Nice & the bride & her party can keep their flowers forever.

Fantastic idea, and sounds do-able, even for those of us who are creatively challenged! Thanks for sharing!

i just got married on oct 31st 2008 and i made all our table center pieces...because it was a halloween theme every center piece had a halloween creature in them...i used the green strawberry baskets..ribbon..artificial flowers and other small things from the dollar store..i made 20 of them it the cost was around 50$ for them all as i had alot of stuff around the house already and used a few old mc d's toys.

Hello. This post is likable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blog roll =)THANX FOR

MAKING SUCH A COOL BLOG

Let me share with you a great resource,

<a href="http://www.a1weddingflowers.com" rel="dofollow">Wedding Flowers</a>

If you are searching for Some Wedding Flowers Idea , or want to know how to Make your Wedding memorable just check this.

Hand Tied Bridal Bouquet
Making a Bridal Bouquet
Weddings FlowersJanuary 21, 2009
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄