Renewing Vows and Remembering Back

My husband and I are planning to renew our vows after 19 years. I want to show a before and after picture of us together. The tip is always take pictures of you and your hubby because in the long run, you're going to go back in time to when you first met.

By Maria L. from Somerville, MA

Congratulations on your 19 years of marriage!!!

TC in MO

Now, is this the 'before' or the 'after' picture....don't tell me the 'after' picture, because you all look so YOUNG to have been married 19 years already! Bless you both....Anne

Maria - You are so lucky! You have a great guy. 20 years! You must be so excited about renewing your vows.

Maria

I am a true believer in taking photos also! I've been with hubby for 21 years married 16. It is so wonderful to look back on the years together. Happy renewing your vows! What a special event for you and your families! That has got to be a before picture! Can't wait to see what you'll be wearing! And what kind of cake you'll be doing or will someone be doing it for you?

Jennifer CA

holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
Double heart shaped chocolate cake that says "Wedding Anniversary" with a 25 decoration.  Black and white wedding picture in the background
Planning a 25th Anniversary with Renewal of Vows
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Renewing Your Passport
A man looking at his smartphone calendar.
Remembering Appointments
🎉
🎄