Bald, Oiled Scalp Style

My spouse is thinking about shaving off his remaining hair and doing the bald, oiled scalp style. How does one go about proceeding with this hairdo?

Holly from Richardson, TX

A co-worker of mine simply shaved his head with the same thing he shaves his face with. He said it is easy, and that you can do the back of your head by feel.

Hi Holly, Being a former hairdresser, I shave my son's head all the time. Make sure your husband wets his head very well with warm water then put lots of shaving cream all over his head. Now take a new razor (must be new blades, disposable etc.) and shave with long even strokes. Rinse the razor after each stroke. You can go over a portion more than once if you still "feel" stubble. I usually go in different directions over the same area if I feel it. You may have to check the back for him :-). Have fun, you'll love the look. I do.

Fran

There is a thingy you can buy which has a dished shape, meant for use daily in the shower.

As a regular head shaver for the past five years, here;s my advice:

Wet the head down with a hot wet washcloth then liberally apply shaving cream. Then rub a bar of Dove soap over that. It makes for a great, foamy hybrid cream. Then just like learning to face shave ya gotta know which way the hair is growing. I normally will use multiple strokes and angles to get the right result.

Be careful though, head wounds bleed like crazy but with practice should be rare.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips MenJune 5, 2008
Woman scratching her dry scalp.
Homemade Dry Scalp Treatments
Bald Eagle
Bald Eagle Information and Photos
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
dog laying in grass
Remedies for a Dog With Bald Spots
🎉
🎄