Dakota (Siberian Husky)

Because I never really introduced Dakota, I decided I would today. Dakota is a purebred Siberian Husky that was born in Hawaii on November 22, 2006. He enjoys going to the Humane Society dog park and mingling with other dogs. His favorite food are bananas and ice cubes. He is currently 5 months old and living a spoiled life! Find him on dogster!

I was at the dog park with Dakota and all of the sudden he ran to this lady coming in. When the lady entered I noticed her dog looked almost exactly like Dakota! Dakota was really happy and they were wrestling right away. It turned out that its was Dakota's brother! The woman that had him bought him from the same breeder I had. She said her dog was born in November and so was Dakota! What are the chances of that! LET ME TELL YOU, THEM TWO ARE IDENTICAL! (DAKOTAS ON THE LEFT!)

Jessamyn from Honolulu, HI

He's a beautiful boy! That is really almost miraculous that you should run into his brother, isn't it?! I know they had fun together - hope y'all will plan to meet again. God bless you!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That's an amazing story! What a small world! They're absolutely beautiful dogs!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He is sooo cute. I love the close up picture. You can tell he is spoiled with that look on his face.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What beautiful dogs they are, and how lucky they found each other. I hope you can bring them together again so they can stay buddies.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

really! what a small world dakotas a lucky boy to be reunited with his brother!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes