Getting Rid of Blackbirds

Black birds are eating our suet and so the woodpeckers are staying away. The blackbirds eat a cake of suet in a day! Is there anyway to discourage them, actually send them on their way? We have so many other birds we'd rather be feeding. Thanks.

By Mia from Lansing, MI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Gonna have to point a pellet gun in their direction. They are nasty.

I stopped feeding in the summer. When the blackbirds leave for the winter (usually around Nov.) I start feeding again.

Want to borrow my dog? My half Boxer catches and kills only black birds. Don't know why. I find dead birds in the yard. I see her stalking and actually catching them in mid air.

Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJuly 16, 2010
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:52:04 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.