Baby Powder For Beach Sand

Use baby powder (cheapest works the same) for sandy hands and especially sandy feet at the beach. You know how hard it is to get all the sand free from your toes and feet, legs, your hands. It just seems to cling there, even though you have rinsed in the water and towel dried them. And your feet still feel gritty in your sandals or sneakers. Well, after you towel dry really well, sprinkle baby powder on them and rub it in. It immediately removes all excess sand from your body.

This is especially well when trying to get your children ready to pack up at the beach and go home. And most children, like adults, hate that sand feeling in their sneakers. The baby powder really works. You really only use a sprinkle. It helps with them tracking sand into the house after a day at the beach. Baby powder is a must have in my beach bag. Try it, you will never go to the beach without it again.

your timing is perfect! I'm headed to the beach in three days for our first family reunion in 25 years, no joke, and I will bring enough baby powder for everyone! thanks, thanks, thanks!

NOT ONLY FOR THE BEACH. I'm trying it for all children who get into my large sandbox! lol It's always damp, most fun right after a rain, and the powder idea makes sense. Thanks. God bless you. : D

Powder totally works! And I found a very cool new PowderPouch that holds the powder and helps wipe the sand. It has a case so the powder doesn't get all over. And they are cheap on the web site.

An Oncologist who spoke at our women's group told us that talcum powder ingredients are found in cancer tumors during autopsy, so it obviously contains carcinogens. Since then, I am very careful to hold my breath when I use it, and I use it very sparingly. Just a word to the wise. After all, it is made of chemicals. Research what is in these products before you let your children or yourself casually use them. Good luck.

You can buy body powder that is not made with talcum.

Beach Umbrella and Toys
Beach Tips And Tricks
Parenting Summer FunJuly 4, 2007
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower