Figuring Quantities for Luncheon for 35-40 People

I would like to give a luncheon for 35-40 people. I want to plan a build your own salad, baked potatoe, and soup bar. How do I figure out how much to lettuce, for example, to purchase per person? ... -Cynthia Williams

Ask the manager of your grocery store for help. The Produce manager may be able to be of help too. When I catered my sons wedding, the heads of the Deli, Bakery and produce depts were Godsends! They were happy to advise, and the quantities were just right. : )

Do you know of Gordon foods? They supply restaurants around here -southern Michigan. They may have a website. They provide many guides for such planning.

Go to a search engine and look for "cooking food in quantity" or similar terminolgy. One I found for you is www.foodfunandfacts.com/cookingcrowd.htm

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceOctober 21, 2004
Seniors Luncheon
Seniors' Luncheon Ideas
Frugal Luncheon
Frugal Luncheon Menu Ideas
Pink Towel
Buying Towels for Crafts
Church Luncheon Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
🎄