How do I find a primary care doctor?

I am on social security and have blue cross and blue shield as a secondary. I need a primary care doctor. How do I find one?

Val from Golden, CO

Use Google on your computer to look up Doctors in your city who accept Medicare patients. Information will no doubt advise you if a particular Doctor is accepting new patients. If not, call the doctors office and ask if he or she is accepting new patients. You said you have supplemental insurance with BlueCross/BlueShield. They should be able to give you that information as well. Look in yellow pages of phone book for medical group physicians and call for the same information.

Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 25, 2006
A woman being examined by her doctor.
Visiting a Doctor's Office
A photo of all the different actor's who played Doctor Who.
Making a Doctor Who Costume
Woman Working Call Center
Finding Part-time Work