Washer Doesn't Always Spin

My washing machine doesn't always spin the clothes dry. Sometimes it does. When it doesn't, I have to manually turn the agitator to get it to start spinning and then it will work. Is this an easy repair?

By Tracy from ME

Might be a belt.

I have watched the repair man fix this sort of problem on my washer twice. I haven't seen any belt under there. It is a small part, and takes my repair man no time at all, but he had done thousands of this type of job. He also has a couple of little homemade tools to do the job that make it easy. Would it be easy to do at home by someone who has no clue what they are doing? No. Call a repair man.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersAugust 28, 2010
open washing machine
Spin Cycle Not Working on Washer
A repairman looking at a washing machine.
Repairing a Washer That Won't Drain or Spin
clothes in washer spinning
Washer Making Noise During Spin Cycle
washing machine
Washer is Stuck in Spin Cycle
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:46:30 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.