Easy Tres Leches Cake
- 1 box of yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz.) carton of table cream (if you cannot get table cream you can make your own by combining equal parts heavy cream and half and half)
- 1 reg. size tub of cool whip
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
Bake cake according to directions. Cool and then poke as many holes in the cake as you can without destroying it. (I use a birthday candle for this).
Mix the three creams together and pour VERY SLOWLY over the cake allowing the cream mixture to soak into the cake. Mix together the cool whip and marshmallow creme, and frost the cake with it.
By Bonnie from Cleveland, Ohio
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 3:19:39 PM on 10.0.1.172 in 916 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us