AGX Hearing Aid Reviews

Does anyone have any information on AGX hearing aids and their prices?

By Mary from Denver, CO

I located this online, "When I think of my AGX Hearing Aid, the phrase 'I didn't know what I was missing' definitely comes to mind. The clarity and crispness of sounds and voices is remarkable, and the follow-up support and instruction is a big benefit. I don't want to be without them, now that I know exactly what I would be missing." - Dave Landis

"I really love my hearing aids. I only wish that I had gotten them years ago." - Joanne offers. Good luck.

You need to call places to get prices on hearing aid, good luck.

I just came from a provider today in Sierra Vista, AZ. The pricing goes like this:

AGX0 - $3,300 minus a $500 deduction for out of pocket payer/ No ins.)

AGX3 - $4,100 " " "

AGX5 - $4,600 " " "

AGX7 - $5,200 " " "

AGX9 - $7,100 " " "

Needless to say, I won't be getting hearing aides.

This is insane!

i just bought the AGX 7 for 2945.00 in goodletsville tn

Did you buy it outright or do you buy it with insurance paying part of the cost? I was trying to get the AGX 7 as I was recommended to get that one for my lifestyle.

Recently was contacted by Avada hearing care center. My aids are getting on in years and falling behind in technology so I went in for a hearing test and to try out the latest and greatest. Nice lady sales person/audiologist recommended the two of the top of line Oticon BTE aid. I liked them and after a couple of adjustments they worked well. Not the significant improvement I had hoped for over my old aids however but with additional fine tuning thought they might be, worth a try. Not at $8,000.00 a set thank you very much.

Told the audiologist it would take a major reduction in price to get me to make the purchase and also said I was aware there was a new advanced processor comming on line with Phonaks V series aids leading the way. Advised I would wait for that technology to come to market with Oticon. She said they would have those aids available shortly and would send me the literature on them. What I got in the mail was a presentation of AGXE line. Yep the old fashion switcharu.

I won't be buying from these folks as it a obvious attempt to avoid any price pressure from me or the market as a direct product comparison in my small market will probably be impossible. Looks like I will once again be forced to use a on line vender which I did last time and bought 2 Unitron Moxie 20's with the remote for a little less than $3000.00. Local quote for these aids with remote. $7000.00. Wish I was close to a Costco that would be a option but fortunately you can buy aids on line and use a chosen local aid dealer to set up and the initional adjustments for about half of what the aids can be bought at Avada. Then pay $45.00 per visit after that and no "free" batteries after the first year. Think I can live with that and pocket over $3700.00 as a benefit.

h0w much are the agx hearing aids agx3,5,7,9?