Repairing a Pocket Door That is Off the Track

I am a senior citizen; the door in my 'pocket' door assembly has come off the rail/slide. It is slanted and won't move without difficulty. Can you help?

By Maemi from Delta, BC

Answers

I'm a carpenter with 50 years experience. I've always hated pocket doors. Seems if they are not installed by true professionals, they go to seed quickly.

You need a good carpenter to fix it. Maybe you can find a retired professional, like me for that. Some gentleman carpenters will step up to help gentle ladies. We carpenters never lose the urge to fix things like that.

Home and Garden Repair Home DoorsMarch 29, 2011
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
sliding patio door
Cleaning a Sliding Door Track
Pocket Calendar
Uses for Pocket Calendars
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:56:53 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.