Remedy for Whiteheads

I have whiteheads on my nose, chin, and forehead. Are there any products that I can try to get rid of them? School is coming soon and I want to come in acne free. Please help me!

By Ashley L.

The whiteheads are clogged pores, and a light scrub should help. You can add sugar (which is a natural exfoliant) to your regular liquid cleanser. The sugar won't dissolve until it hits water, so dampen your face with warm water first, then gently scrub with your sugar/cleanser mix, rinse well. Be sure not to use a cleanser that is overly drying, your face will react by producing more oil!

I myself have used a facial scrub all of my life and I am 68 years old and never had a problem with blackheads, whiteheads or any other kind of breakout. It seems to scrape off the old skin and it has always kept my face clear and now I don't seem to have wrinkles so that has been a life saver to me. I use apricot scrub mixed with a small amount of water and do a round motion on your face. Just be easy with it and good luck with school! Nikki