Remedy for Whiteheads

I have whiteheads on my nose, chin, and forehead. Are there any products that I can try to get rid of them? School is coming soon and I want to come in acne free. Please help me!

By Ashley L.

The whiteheads are clogged pores, and a light scrub should help. You can add sugar (which is a natural exfoliant) to your regular liquid cleanser. The sugar won't dissolve until it hits water, so dampen your face with warm water first, then gently scrub with your sugar/cleanser mix, rinse well. Be sure not to use a cleanser that is overly drying, your face will react by producing more oil!

I myself have used a facial scrub all of my life and I am 68 years old and never had a problem with blackheads, whiteheads or any other kind of breakout. It seems to scrape off the old skin and it has always kept my face clear and now I don't seem to have wrinkles so that has been a life saver to me. I use apricot scrub mixed with a small amount of water and do a round motion on your face. Just be easy with it and good luck with school! Nikki

Whitehead Remedy?
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareJuly 20, 2011
Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
boy squeezing blemish
Remedy for Whiteheads
🎉
🎄