Simba (Feline)

Simba is 4-5 years old and was born in this house to his mama, Flexis. He likes to eat, sleep, eat, sleep, etc., sometimes play with toys and furry things. Loves catnip. He is the sweetest cat. He will love on you and rub against you. He loves to go outside and sit on the deck.

He weighs 26.6 pounds and is on diet. How do you put a cat on a diet when he has other cats in the house? NO WAY!

By Lou Ann from Bham, AL

simba2_300x245.jpg simba2_300x245.jpg

he is way to cute, I just want to hug he's a little over weight! that makes more of him to love..Tracy

I have the same problem - ONE fat cat out of four. I am having some success by feeding them all half of their food each morning and night. Then I put Valentine in the bedroom and feed the other three the rest of their food. At first he protested and I felt terrible. But then he got used to it and you have to realize you are placing your human emotions onto the cat. They don't think the way we do. He truly wasn't as upset as I was thinking he was. Good luck!

He's a beautiful boy - I don't care if he is a little overweight! I have an overweight dachshund who steals her brother's (golden retriever) food when I'm not looking! It may not be good for them, but they sure are lovable that way, aren't they?! God bless you!

Photos Pets CatsMay 31, 2007
A cat scratching itself because it has fleas.
Treating a Cat With Fleas
A cat sitting on the arm of a couch.
Cat Friendly Furniture Ideas
Feeding a Picky Cat
Feeding a Picky Cat
A cat looking up and meowing.
Communicating With Your Cat