How Can I Casually Ask a Guy Friend to a School Dance?

I'm really good friends with this guy from another school. I haven't seen him in person for a couple months, but I talk to him on the phone everyday. I really like him and I want to ask him to my school's dance that's coming up. I want to ask him in a simple way, nothing fancy, but I don't know how to bring the dance up in conversation. I need help fast because I only have ONE WEEK until I have to ask him.

just ME! from Cincinnati, OH

Best Answer

Start talking about school then say my school is having a school dance, is yours? Hey I got a great idea want to go together?

And It is as simple as that.

Best Answer

If you talk with him everyday you must get along great. Just tell him about the dance and how you think it would be a nice/fun way for you to get together and hangout since you havent been able to hangout in a long time.

I would tell him as soon as you can though, just in case he makes other plans he cant get out of. And he'll have to make sure he can make it out to where you're out and have something to wear.

Best Answer

Bless your heart. Don't be shy . Just come out and ask him. I asked my husband to a play at my highschool. We've been married 36 years! Good luck!

Best Answer

Make him a candy bar card & have another friend deliver it or hang it on his locker. Buy candy bars & snacks, then work the titles into sentences. You could put stuff like:

"It's fun to be with you, because you make me"SNICKER".

"Going out with you would be "MOUNDS" of fun!"

"Be a "LIFESAVER" & go with me to the dance."

You get the idea - be creative & make it fun! How could he say no if you put a little effort into it?

how about if you have 3 way calling, have one of your friends call you while you are talking with him, put them all on 3 way, let your friend ask you something about the dance, maybe what your wearing or a question about something your friends wearing and then your friend you want to ask will hear just a bit of the conversation enough so that you can disconnect the call from your 3rd party phone line caller and then you can start the conversation that way to ask him. Just an idea. Hope he says yes and you have a fun time.

I would call him up and say hey can i ask your advise about something? Then when he says yeah sure...... say "if a girl was gonna ask you to a dance, how would you like the girl to ask you? Cuz theres this guy i want to ask to our school dance." Whichever way he says, do it! right then and there!

I've been looking for the same kind of thing! The problem is I know the guy that asked me to Homecoming likes me, like he gets red in the face and shy, but he' s really nice, but anyways I found an idea that looked pretty cute... "It would be 'cool' if you would 'dew' me the favor of going to Sadies dance with me" and get a Styrofoam cooler and fill it with ice and mountain dew with the letters of your name on the bottom of the cans. I'm still deciding if I'm going to do it. Any other ideas?

JUST ASK HIM! What's the worst he can say? NO? Well then it's his loss, and your back where you started, with out a date!

be sitting in class raise your hand and have his name written on your arm, then tell your teacher you have a leg cramp... then raise your leg and have the name of dance written on back of your leg!

Ask him right when your instinct tells you to.

just b like "heh I have this dance and I don't really wanna go w/o someone else there cause I'll feel like a loser" and then b like "heh do u wanna go and we can hang out. We haven't seen each other in a long time and it would b cool 2 see u sometime" if he says no cause he doesn't feel that way than b like "Well I didn't necessarily mean a date..just 2 catch up and stuff" if u wanna get out of it, but my advice is just b honest, but loving and say "Ok well maybe we can hang as friends sometime"

good luck

Hey these ideas are great. Do you have any on asking a boy to a happily ever after dance?

Be your self and hope for the best. I'm running in to the same issue right now. I would consider asking 3 guys. The thing is with the first one is since school started I've barely talked to him. :(

I have the same problem. I really want 2 ask this guy who I am friends with but not like great friends. We just met this yea, I don't know if he has a girlfriend. I might ask one of my guy friends because we chat on facebook every time he is on. So maybe one day I will ask if he wants to go a dance.

To all my single and shy ladies listen up! Ladies every girl should have their white night with someone special. Your night can be special only if you make it special. Now I have a problem too. I want to go to this boys prom but I'm afraid he'll say "no" or just laugh in my face. But I want to prove that I can have fun and party like a rock star. No girl should have to stay at home crying because they don't have there dream date. So this is what I did. I went home and thought about some things we have in common. Then I typed it on the computer and read the list to him. And then I said "that's why we make a good couple. I can make your night special and be your prom princess." Can I be your prom date for the night? I should get his answer this sunday. So ladies this is what I'm saying: Take a deep breath, relax, and then just pop the question! Hopefully you get your white night! And don't forget to smile! Remember girls if you want a date to the dance just be yourself! Good luck!

Friendly teen couple pose casually for picture at a school dance
Asking a Guy Friend to a Dance
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJanuary 4, 2008
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Girl waiting for her date to a dance.
Asking a Guy to Winter Formal
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
🎉
🎄