Better To Remain Silent. . .

This is a quote that my husband has used over the years and it's so true. Thought I would share it.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

By Robin from Washington, IA

Thanks for this great reminder, Robin. I forgot about the blessings of freecycle.

A couple years ago I lost my job right before Christmas. I told my local freecycle members what I wished for, a breadmaker. My dreams came true through the generosity of a local chiropractor who didnt use his.

I stand with you in your thoughts about not hesitating to ask for what you need on freecycle. You will know in your heart whether you are one of the freeloaders or not. It doesnt matter what others think. We all know there will be a few who will abuse the system.

warm regards,

Carol in PA

PS I need to make your hubby's quotation my signature line to remind myself to keep my mouth shut a little more.. lol Please tell him I liked it.

Better Living InspirationalAugust 25, 2006
A girl breaking a cigarette in half.
How Long Does Nicotine Remain in the Bloodstream?
holly ornaments
Outdoor Ice Ornaments
Woman in a black dress holding shopping bags.
Clothing That Never Goes Out of Style
A nice white mattress.
Protecting a Mattress
🎄