Wash The Car In Flip Flops

I wash my car frequently in the summer months at the small car wash in my town. Sometimes when I am in town running errands and need to wash the car, I don't always want to because I may be wearing the wrong shoes. (I hate to get splatter on nice shoes). I keep a pair of old flip flops in the trunk, slip them on and wash away!

Alica

Make sure the flip flops have some tread on the bottom or you will slip and fall on the wet, slippery cement car wash floor!

Cheryl from Missouri was absolutely correct. My neighbor slipped and fell while washing her car and searing flip flops and broke her wrist. Use caution.