Wash The Car In Flip Flops

I wash my car frequently in the summer months at the small car wash in my town. Sometimes when I am in town running errands and need to wash the car, I don't always want to because I may be wearing the wrong shoes. (I hate to get splatter on nice shoes). I keep a pair of old flip flops in the trunk, slip them on and wash away!

Make sure the flip flops have some tread on the bottom or you will slip and fall on the wet, slippery cement car wash floor!

Cheryl from Missouri was absolutely correct. My neighbor slipped and fell while washing her car and searing flip flops and broke her wrist. Use caution.

Washing a Blue Car
Car Washing Tips and Tricks
Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning OutsideJanuary 9, 2005
Blue beaded flip flops on woman's feet.
Decorating Flip Flops
yellow flop flop made from ceiling tile for a wall decoration
Flip Flop Themed Craft Ideas
Cleaning Flip Flops
Cleaning Flip Flops
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops