St. Patty's Door Hanger
Kids will love creating this easy and inexpensive Irish door hanger to hang on a door knob to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
Approximate Time: about 1 hour
- paper plate
- black acrylic paint
- sponge brush or paint brush
- colored markers
- green craft foam or paper
- yellow craft foam or paper
- craft glue
- Cut the paper plate to look like a pot with a rainbow over it. Be sure to cut a notch on opposite sides of the plate so that it resembles a pot.
- Draw a line to separate the pot from the rainbow and paint the bottom area black.
- While paint is drying, cut a shamrock from green craft foam or paper.
- Cut out circles from the yellow craft foam or paper for the gold coins.
- Use colored markers to create the rainbow.
- Glue the shamrock to the pot and glue the gold coins to the pot. Allow glue to dry before hanging on door knob.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 10:59:17 AM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us