Blossoms Chili Plant Dropping Off

I have a chili plant grown in a pot. Now it is about 3 months old. Flowering has started, but the majority of the flowers after blooming fall off on the 3rd or 4th day. My country is in the tropics. The average temperature is about 32 degrees Centigrade.

The plant looks very healthy. I do water the plant every day only a very few chilies are developing. What can be the cause and what can I do about this problem?

By tuanb from Sri-Lanka

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening GrowingAugust 8, 2010
Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
A large pot of chili, ready for canning.
Canning Chili
Stuffed Red Chili Peppers
Stuffed Chili Pepper Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:44:57 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.