Clay Pot Water Fountain Craft Project

This cute clay pot craft is painted and stacked to look like a water fountain. You can place the water fountain outside a doll house or just use it as a place to put change. If you want to get fancy, try adding some lighter blue paint the the regular blue to give it a rushing water look.

Approximate Time: 10 minutes without drying time

• (2) terra cotta craft pots (2 inch each)
  • (1) terra cotta pot plate (2.5 inch)
  • (1) terra cotta pot plate (1.5 inch)
  • forest green paint
  • apple green paint
  • blue paint
  • paintbrush
  • glue

1. Paint the large plate and one pot green, as shown in the first picture. Let dry.
  2. Use a light green to paint a curvy line around the pot and plate. Use small dabs to create leaves, as shown in the second picture. Let dry.
  3. Ad

4. Glue the plate over the pot, as shown in picture 3. Paint the inside of the plate blue. Let dry.
  5. Paint the small plate and second pot blue as shown in the fourth picture. Let dry.
  6. Ad

7. Glue the pot and plate onto the larger plate and pot, as shown in the final picture. Let dry. You know have a clay pot, mini water fountain.

By Aysha from Boise, ID

I love that! What a fun idea! I have created some planters which are fun on but this is really cool! I might have to create this with my daughter. She could paint all day!

Very cute! A small English Ivy would look great planted in this because of how they randomly fan out and down.

I love that too, I'm going to make some!

Finished Clay Pot Angel
Clay Pot Craft Projects
Crafts Home DecorJune 9, 2009
Bubble Gum Machine Candy Dish
Making a Terra Cotta Gumball Machine
Inexpensive Water Fountain
Building an Inexpensive Water Fountain
Clay Pot Angels
Making Clay Pot Angels
Wind chimes that are made from a clay pot.
Clay Pot Wind Chimes