Clay Pot Water Fountain Craft Project
This cute clay pot craft is painted and stacked to look like a water fountain. You can place the water fountain outside a doll house or just use it as a place to put change. If you want to get fancy, try adding some lighter blue paint the the regular blue to give it a rushing water look.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes without drying time
- (2) terra cotta craft pots (2 inch each)
- (1) terra cotta pot plate (2.5 inch)
- (1) terra cotta pot plate (1.5 inch)
- forest green paint
- apple green paint
- blue paint
- Paint the large plate and one pot green, as shown in the first picture. Let dry.
- Use a light green to paint a curvy line around the pot and plate. Use small dabs to create leaves, as shown in the second picture. Let dry.
- Glue the plate over the pot, as shown in picture 3. Paint the inside of the plate blue. Let dry.
- Paint the small plate and second pot blue as shown in the fourth picture. Let dry.
- Glue the pot and plate onto the larger plate and pot, as shown in the final picture. Let dry. You know have a clay pot, mini water fountain.
By Aysha from Boise, ID
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
I love that too, I'm going to make some!
Very cute! A small English Ivy would look great planted in this because of how they randomly fan out and down.
I love that! What a fun idea! I have created some planters which are fun on http://toddlercraft.net but this is really cool! I might have to create this with my daughter. She could paint all day!
Add your voice to the conversation.