Make a Prayer Box

Send a prayer. Get a box whatever size you like, such as a large size shoe box. Take masking tape and tape the lid shut as this box must never be opened, cut a slit in the top like a piggy bank has, then decorate your box. I put ruffled lace all around attached with a glue gun. Keep decorating until the box is covered, not the slit of course. Then say a prayer. Write it on paper and put it in God's prayer box - the results may surprise you. This makes a wonderful gift for your friends. Have a wonderful day.

P.S. When full, put the prayer box on a closet shelf and make another one.

By letageraldine from Tucson, AZ

It would be interesting to take out the full box at some point and re-read the prayers to see how God answered them. He answers all prayers, you know, to some He says, "No", to some He says, "Not Now", and to others He says, "Yes"!

What a nice idea. I'd like to do this, so I'm going to make one. I think I'd like to make it large enough so that my kids could use it too. God is going to be a very busy Fella, but nothing He can't handle.

Thank you for sharing.

MisMachado

Wow last week in my Sunday School class I had the kids make what I called God's Box leave your worry's to God we used small candy boxes from a locoal candy supply cut the slit and they decorated it with drawings and stickers. when they have a worry they can write it down put it in the box and leave it in God's hands.

Love this one. Going to try to make some and send them to my girls and friends.

This is a great idea. I got a kit to make them from Oriental trading & would like share. It was small round box maybe 3 inches by 2. Light blue with a white angel on top. When you opened the box it held this at the bottom. "Be Joyful in Hope, Patient in Affliction, Faithful in Prayer." Romans 12:12. I loved making them & giving them.

boy praying
Making a Prayer Box
Crafts OtherJuly 26, 2010
Christmas Box Decoration
Painted Recycled Box Christmas Decoration
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Marantas (Prayer Plant)
Growing Marantas (Prayer Plants)
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎄