Creamy Vegetable Bake
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 4 large carrots, diagonally sliced
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 8 oz. fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute, or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Add Parmesan cheese and basil; stir until blended. Add vegetables; toss to coat.
Spoon into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; spoon evenly over vegetable mixture. Bake 30 minutes, or until heated through and stuffing is golden brown.
Makes 10 servings.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 5:34:40 PM on 10.0.0.218 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us