Laminator Plus Solution Reviews - Categories:

Household CleanersHouse and Home

Laminator Plus Solution Reviews

Does the Laminator Plus System help prevent smudge marks and footprints all over your floor? I just bought some of the cleaner. My floors are brand new laminate floors and I have footprints everywhere! I am a little hesitate to put this cleaner on my brand new floors.

By Colleen from Allegany, NY

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Yes, lamantorplus not only puts an end to footprint tracking, it will also put a protective coating on the floor to keep water from penetrating the seams and ruining it. It is a great product and will make your floors not only look great but make them much easier to maintain.

This is one of those products you won't believe it-Until-you See it for yourself! It works that Good! In fact our mother in law thought we bought new floors. We used the 1-2-3 system pack, and now my floors are beautiful, easy to maintain, and no more footprints, shadows, or paw prints, just beautiful, beautiful floors. but like I said, you won't believe it until you see it for yourself!

I really thought I was going to have to replace my scratched, dull floors this summer. This really is a "miracle product" but it does take a very long time to go through all of the steps. No footprints, no streaks, amazing!

This is the best stuff I have ever used. It really works. You need to use the Fresh Start first and then the restorer and you will love it.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Household CleanersApril 16, 2009
Celosia
Growing Celosia (Cockscomb)
Oreck Cordless Speed Iron
Oreck Cordless Iron Reviews
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
Quicken Loan
Quicken Loan Reviews
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 6, 2016 at 9:13:03 PM on 10.0.0.66 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.