Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Laminator Plus Solution Reviews

Does the Laminator Plus System help prevent smudge marks and footprints all over your floor? I just bought some of the cleaner. My floors are brand new laminate floors and I have footprints everywhere! I am a little hesitate to put this cleaner on my brand new floors.

By Colleen from Allegany, NY

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By K.C.10/13/2013

This is one of those products you won't believe it-Until-you See it for yourself! It works that Good! In fact our mother in law thought we bought new floors. We used the 1-2-3 system pack, and now my floors are beautiful, easy to maintain, and no more footprints, shadows, or paw prints, just beautiful, beautiful floors. but like I said, you won't believe it until you see it for yourself!

By jje197304/02/2012

Yes, lamantorplus not only puts an end to footprint tracking, it will also put a protective coating on the floor to keep water from penetrating the seams and ruining it. It is a great product and will make your floors not only look great but make them much easier to maintain.