Laminator Plus Solution Reviews

By colleen 1

Does the Laminator Plus System help prevent smudge marks and footprints all over your floor? I just bought some of the cleaner. My floors are brand new laminate floors and I have footprints everywhere! I am a little hesitate to put this cleaner on my brand new floors.

By Colleen from Allegany, NY

Showing: Answers Sort

By jje1973 1 Flag

Yes, lamantorplus not only puts an end to footprint tracking, it will also put a protective coating on the floor to keep water from penetrating the seams and ruining it. It is a great product and will make your floors not only look great but make them much easier to maintain.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By K.C. 1 Flag

This is one of those products you won't believe it-Until-you See it for yourself! It works that Good! In fact our mother in law thought we bought new floors. We used the 1-2-3 system pack, and now my floors are beautiful, easy to maintain, and no more footprints, shadows, or paw prints, just beautiful, beautiful floors. but like I said, you won't believe it until you see it for yourself!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Pamela Stowers J. 1 Flag

I really thought I was going to have to replace my scratched, dull floors this summer. This really is a "miracle product" but it does take a very long time to go through all of the steps. No footprints, no streaks, amazing!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Dovie Fay M. 1 Flag

This is the best stuff I have ever used. It really works. You need to use the Fresh Start first and then the restorer and you will love it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Household CleanersApril 16, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 9:27:41 PM on 10.0.0.71 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings