Craft Project: Recycled Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Personalized photo ornament for the perfect gift at Christmas time.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 plastic can lid (from powdered juice mix)
- 1 piece red crepe paper
- 10 inches of lace
- hot glue gun and glue
- white glue
- Christmas hook
- small photo
- Cut the photo to fit inside the ridges of the lid.
- Take the lid and put lace around the edges using the glue gun.
- Measure off enough crepe paper to fill the inside of the lid.
- Glue the crepe paper to the inside of the lid.
- Glue on the photo using white glue sparingly.
- Add a touch of hot glue to the back and put your hanger on.
- Wrap it up and send it on it's way to that special aunt, uncle, grandma, or grandpa.
By Gem from VA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
This is so adorable! I am going to make one and put some of those beautiful pearl colored buttons on each corner. Thank you so much!
Add your voice to the conversation.