HSFree.com: Site for Teaching Materials for Homeschoolers

Hi, I am new so I am not sure if anyone has submited this tip yet. I homeschool my three boys, and money is tight, I needed a cheap way to school them I found out about a great web site, http://www.hsfree.com It gives you free sites for teaching materials you need to teach your children.

By EVIE

View This Page

This page is not on ThriftyFun, but we had to share it. Be sure to come back and rate it.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Many districts burn hundreds of books and in Utah they give them away for free. Some are brandnew because the principal purchased them and the teachers did not like them. They get money that must be used so they buy new books and their old ones may not be obsolete. Old, old books are harder than new ones. We leave school reading around a 3rd grade level. The old school marm taught 8 grades to read on the 6th grade level.

Choose a book that moves fast so your kids do not get bogged down. All words must end up being a sight word so promote that.

I love the http://www.akidsheart.com/index.htm

ite, it is so adorable and for preschoolers. IF you look up homeschool in the searchbar, you are likely to find free websites, like the one I get with lots of sites like HSFree.com. I have to home school a child who was vaccine injured and in addition has paranoid schizophrenia. Bless her heart, if I had only knew about vaccines not being given at a young age which have thimerosal in them.....

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Home SchoolingAugust 3, 2004
Students in a Kindergarten Classroom
Teaching Kindergarten Students
A child putting coins in a donation bucket.
Teaching Kids About Holiday Giving
Father teaching his son to drive
Teaching a Teen to Drive
Teaching a Child to Be Thoughtful
Teaching a Child to Be Respectful
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 12:36:15 PM on 10.0.1.65 in 861 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.